As Its Word
For 30 years, our CPAs have partnered with owners to help them build the kinds of businesses that increase bottom lines. It is where our great passion meets their great need and where our knowledge coupled with their drive, creates companies and environments that prosper.
Better tomorrows begin with a well planned today. Our CPAs begin by understanding your vision and then define the right path to get you there. They will baseline key functions and competencies of the business and provide clear recommendations on moving you forward.
- #GovernmentContractors: Can You Revive an Expired Offer? https://t.co/7DqFyvkqRv #GovCon https://t.co/UGEfy3rxQQ
- What to Do If You Haven’t Filed Last Year’s Tax Return or Can’t Pay the Bill https://t.co/Ugw8TYAz3k https://t.co/1SQ0b1TH4o
- #Notforprofits: Could a Vehicle Donation Program Still Work for Your Organization? https://t.co/ohKDpHRg2l https://t.co/5Wf5Hrv0E3
- Avoid Trailing Punch-Out Costs to Close the Book on Finished Projects https://t.co/iecCzTamPr #construction https://t.co/5EAHyT9HD9
- How Does a Hold Harmless Clause Work in the #Construction Industry? https://t.co/HAlzWSWrg5 https://t.co/ys73UuVPxt
- How Often Do You Pay Your Workers? https://t.co/yKUcDVXuxi https://t.co/oP4XpkL5lK
- Estate Tax Deferral Offers Relief to Some Business Owners https://t.co/IRR6xnTeHl
- New OSHA Rules Spotlight Workplace Injuries, Illnesses https://t.co/qaGMwUSuYr https://t.co/l7Mlkd4sST
- Congratulations to @LRMDCPAs‘s Jason Patten & Hilary Fields https://t.co/j9fBOwSngR
- Developing a social media policy for your business https://t.co/lSDoiXZaDq https://t.co/SuTR8gVHal