As Its Word
For 30 years, our CPAs have partnered with owners to help them build the kinds of businesses that increase bottom lines. It is where our great passion meets their great need and where our knowledge coupled with their drive, creates companies and environments that prosper.
Better tomorrows begin with a well planned today. Our CPAs begin by understanding your vision and then define the right path to get you there. They will baseline key functions and competencies of the business and provide clear recommendations on moving you forward.
- Did you know that improper labor category classification under U.S. government time and materials (T&M) contracts c… https://t.co/CBc9JhqVnk
- Indirect rate ceilings can emerge from several scenarios and should be monitored regularly in case you have to make… https://t.co/4vUTOxiRXo
- You can still cut costs to either improve this year’s financial picture or put yourself in a better position for ne… https://t.co/Gr6kizRJKa
- Client-attorney privilege is generally understood in the U.S., but if a company is involved in international dealin… https://t.co/B3kkGuoGoF
- If you restrict employees from carrying unused vacation days from one year to the next, your workplace may look lik… https://t.co/IQD818Q6Iy
- Lanigan, Ryan, Malcolm & Doyle Holds 2nd Annual Community Volunteer Day https://t.co/8UYrf7aTKe
- Much appreciation goes out to @awidercircle & @NourishNow for allowing us to come help out! https://t.co/TGwZyHmtW9
- Do you operate two or more corporations that share some of the same employees? By using this little-known technique… https://t.co/fI9e5bXQ8p
- What to consider when purchasing “directors’ and officers’ insurance” at your #nonprofit https://t.co/5PtOzKeOjN… https://t.co/45ohEpwvOh
- It’s imperative to focus on inclusion at holiday parties so everyone feels engaged and rewarded for their hard work… https://t.co/BryieCQI2F