As Its Word
For 30 years, our CPAs have partnered with owners to help them build the kinds of businesses that increase bottom lines. It is where our great passion meets their great need and where our knowledge coupled with their drive, creates companies and environments that prosper.
Better tomorrows begin with a well planned today. Our CPAs begin by understanding your vision and then define the right path to get you there. They will baseline key functions and competencies of the business and provide clear recommendations on moving you forward.
- Bid Protesting in 3 Forums: Take Consecutive Bites of the Apple https://t.co/6HqIgoFh6u https://t.co/In2lXPPS6t
- The partnership’s advantage over S Corporation law firms when new partners buy into the business… https://t.co/5T9fe5nDOt
- A contribution to a charity isn’t always a tax-deductible contribution for the donor https://t.co/HWtEmqArXV https://t.co/QKKud0xgKA
- The War on #Tax #IdentityTheft is Beginning to Pay Off [INFOGRAPHIC] https://t.co/C8xT8Hydk5 https://t.co/ohD510uE8n
- If your not-for-profit organization holds funds in reserve, it’s prudent to have investment policies.… https://t.co/7hqDgQqavR
- The reason behind the strain on social security https://t.co/jM7IsqnjWO
- Watch Out for a W-2 Scam Targeting Payroll and HR Departments https://t.co/zOGHOLyFtm https://t.co/u92CNQUR7K
- Offering an employee assistance program has proven benefits to both employees and employers. https://t.co/vd8ITMj45T https://t.co/v2YklVBSlc
- Here’s a guide on how to help ensure your #govcon business does not exceed the allowable limits on lodging costs.… https://t.co/zYCBayaYFw
- Avoid these 8 Common Mistakes in Your Revocable Living Trust https://t.co/wfEKKn4I9Y https://t.co/BE1jOEnslW