As Its Word
For 30 years, our CPAs have partnered with owners to help them build the kinds of businesses that increase bottom lines. It is where our great passion meets their great need and where our knowledge coupled with their drive, creates companies and environments that prosper.
Better tomorrows begin with a well planned today. Our CPAs begin by understanding your vision and then define the right path to get you there. They will baseline key functions and competencies of the business and provide clear recommendations on moving you forward.
- If a #notforprofit organization pays the expenses of its volunteers, are those payments taxable income?… https://t.co/M9FUUJUCTa
- OSHA Updates Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses https://t.co/zImVN6lZGh https://t.co/HJb7N6gcvU
- Start of the New Federal Overtime Rule Faces Opposition https://t.co/mi6KZY1vC2 https://t.co/gh26DT6nXc
- #Notforprofits: A Checklist of Duties with Tax and Governance Implications https://t.co/JXkYJaHXHE #nonprofit
- Two best practices to consider when using cloud-based data storage https://t.co/10pFh8AJw9
- Six #Payroll and Benefits Steps After an Employee Dies https://t.co/ZDeQW4u5uX https://t.co/2pU0yifLEC
- Can You Require a Switch to Direct Deposit? https://t.co/jwSpZ82nX8 https://t.co/CHNTbgTDvY
- How to Make the Most of #MedicalExpense Deductions https://t.co/xoDc1Meg0Y #tax https://t.co/tALsh4Oyww
- #IRS Publishes Travel Per Diem Rates for Fiscal Year 2017 https://t.co/ICVxcMdt2a https://t.co/c3IA8wa1aa
- Pay Policy for Mandatory Meetings https://t.co/N1cILjBWvy https://t.co/3LaBnFYHtP